If you are struggling with sexual dysfunction or a decline in your ability to reach orgasm, You are not alone, and we are here for you.
Suffering from Urinary Incontinence?
The Orgasm Shot® has been widely recognized for its ability to improve sexual health and wellness in women, repairing issues that often occur in conjunction with menopause. Urinary incontinence is another common effect of aging for both men and women. The exciting science of platelet-rich plasma that is used in the O-Shot® can also be utilized in effectively treating urinary incontinence issues.
How Does the Orgasm Shot® Treat Urinary Incontinence?
There are two types of female urinary incontinence:
- Stress incontinence
- Urge incontinence / overactive bladder
The O-Shot® treats both types of incontinence in a safe, effective, and natural procedure that takes less than half an hour and involves no chemicals, surgery, or ongoing medications complicated by potential side effects. Our PA will simply draws a small amount of blood for use in developing platelet-rich plasma, which serves as a natural serum that stimulates tissue regrowth. We use FDA approved supplies to create platelet rich plasma that is 6 times stronger than other methods. After applying a local anesthesia, the serum is inserted into the area around the urethra using a small needle.
Results begin immediately and progress over ensuing weeks. The platelet-rich plasma activates stem cells, which causes restoration and rebuilding of the vaginal tissue, which leads to better urinary control. If you have more questions about this procedure and whether or not it could be right for you.
Why Should I Get the O-Shot® for Urinary Control
You don’t need to suffer from urinary incontinence. There is a solution. The O-Shot® is a revolutionary treatment proven to effectively treat female urinary incontinence. At our medical spa, we’re proud to offer the most advanced treatments and techniques available in service of our clients.
What Is the O-Shot®?
In recent years, a revolutionary new treatment has helped many women reverse the adverse effects of menopause on their sexual health. In fact, this treatment has been proven to benefit women of all ages — even those with “normal” sexual drive and function. The Orgasm Shot® has been featured on Good Morning America, Dr. Oz, The Doctors, in Cosmopolitan magazine, and many other media sources. We are proud to recommend this innovative treatment to our patients.
How It Works
The O-Shot® works by utilizing platelet-rich plasma created using FDA approved supplies from the patient’s blood to encourage and stimulate tissue growth. This serves as a natural serum that, when inserted into the genital area using a tiny needle, has the power to rejuvenate the sexual system. Most patients report that the procedure — which takes less than 30 minutes — is pain-free due to the use of a topical numbing cream. Because the patient’s own blood is used, with no added chemicals, drugs, or surgical procedures involved, side effects are extremely rare.
Just a few of the potential benefits of the Orgasm Shot® include:
- Increased or restored sex drive
- Increased natural lubrication
- Improvement in urinary control
- Younger-looking, smoother skin of the vulva
- Heightened arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Elimination of vaginal dryness and pain during sex
- Stronger, more frequent orgasms
- The O-Shot® PRP injection is an in office procedure that is virtually painless. Platelet rich plasma (PRP) is isolated from your own blood in about 10 minutes. Then, using a very thin needle, the PRP is injected back into the clitoris and upper vagina into the area most important for the sexual response.
- Although every woman’s experience will be slightly different, This really doesn’t hurt. You may feel a slight pinch or a warm sensation with no discomfort after.
- The O-Shot lasts up to 3 years or longer in some women. However, on average, women repeat the procedure every 18 months. it takes 3 months to enjoy final results.